Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!

I'm terribly sorry you haven't seen or heard from me for a while. Doesn't life just get crazy? I have been taking a small business class online, and by the time I work occasionally, and take care of the house, Christian, Matt, work, etc. you sometimes start to feel a little thin spread. It is crazy too, because we're actually going on vacation this week, and so I'm trying to get all of my bookwork done, and get everything prepared. But we are excited just to be getting away for a few days. We are going to Phoenix to visit Karina, and our friends Brad & Kathy. We are excited for some sun.

This pic is from FHE last month. Tyson was playing with Christian, and she just kept trying to play with his hair. It was FASCINATING for her.
















This picis a little older, Christian was playing with Scout, and she just happened to kind of pose, and I snapped right then. I just thought this was cute, because she looked like Shamu on the stage at Sea World. What a cutie though.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I am so glad you are back. I love the pictures of Christian and it is nice to see Tyson too. Take care on your vacation and tell Karina & fam we said hi.