Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The newer pics

Okay, so I finally got the new pics downloaded to the computer. I haven't done it for quite a while. This pic I loved. Christian was ready for church(actually stake conference), and Gram was watching her so I could get ready. Isn't this dress just adorable? She is such a princess!!!












This was the cutest thing ever! I was putting dishes away from the dishwasher, and Christian crawled over to see what was going on. Matt came to get her and she started handing him the silverware one piece at a time, and he would put it away. Then she would hand him the next piece. I know, I know, there is a law or something about making your child work before they are even a year old, but I just had to take a pic because she was so thrilled when we clapped and cheered as she gave Daddy the silverware. Isn't she the smartest?

2 comments:

Misty said...

Her dress is gorgeous and she is so cute - I could just pinch her cheeks. With the dishwasher...it is so cute until they a little bit older and then they can climb on it or even reach the top shelf. Tristan's favorite thing to do now is take all of the breakable items out of the dishwasher, while I am trying to unload, and run away from me (we have tile floors so I am always worried he will break something and hurt himself). Needless to say, I don't usually empty the dishwasher unless he is highly preoccupied with something else!

Holly H. said...

They grow so fast! Love her dress! Your mom looks great too!