Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Family

This pic was taken 2 summers ago at FHE. Kalob was riding Kent's pony at their house, and it was so cute. He was a little nervous, and this was after he had relaxed a bit. he seemed to have a lot of fun.











This picture was taken last Memorial Day at Matt's parents. Amanda and I were playing with the dogs, and Matt wanted a nap. The baby fell asleep, and I laid her on top of Matt to keep warm. it was just so precious, I had to take a pic.










This pic is fairly new. Christian was playing, and her bottle was on the table. I guess she just decided she needed a swig. She scooted over, stood up, and tipped the bottle so she could get a drink. Kind of convenient? She looked over at me, and grinned, and I thought I better get a pic before she left. She did leave just a minute later, and went to her toys.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I love the picture of Christian on Matt. My one question is....is Christian laying on Matt's shirt or another one of her blankets? I just have never seen Matt in pink before! :)

Shay said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a DOLL!! Last time I seen pics was when Aunt Kim sent the very first pics. BOY is she growing. AND ADORABLE!!!

Hope all is well, but looks like you guys are doing great anyway. Kimmer gave me your blog, so I'm addin to my fav. Hope you don't mind... Check mine out! (http://wellingfamilyllc.blogspot.com) Leave me lots of comments too! :) Hope to see you guys soon... And give the adorable baby a kiss from a Nebraskan!

Holly H. said...

ok Molly... show us some love! We need a new post from you! :)