Friday, January 25, 2008

These are fairly current

Daddy and Christian ready for church. Everyone said I just had to take some pics of Christian in her little holiday dress. (12/30) Isn't she gorgeous? She did look awfully cute in her little dress, black tights, and new patent black shoes. What fun. Daddy is pretty handsome in his nice suit too.


Grandma and Christian were just hanging out on the couch Christmas morning. (12/25) They were playing with the new present from her cousins. Way cool!!! I got a new camera, and this is one of the first pics using the new equip. it is a pretty simple, nice camera. I love watching the grandma's with Christian. She is such a little charmer and a flirt.








Daddy grew out his beard while the temple was out for cleaning and the holidays. He had a whole month to grow, and I loved it. (01/21) I love his facial hair. he can't have it to work at the temple. It has been years since it has been this long and I needed something to remember it with. I think it will be a long time again before it comes back. We had to get a cut pic of Scout in there too. Isn't he a cute guy? I do have some hot men around.

2 comments:

Holly H. said...

I can't believe how dark Christian's hair has gotten. She is beautiful! I love her little dress.

Misty said...

Molly - your blog is so cute. Your baby is so beautiful and I love hearing about the family. Blogs are great because everyone can keep up!