Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here's some older photo's














This picture was taken at the state fair in Sep. Matt didn't want to be subject to a whole day of just wandering around, so I took Christian by myself and went. I met Diane (Our sis in-law) there, and she brought Katie (our niece) and we had a great time. They stayed for a few hours, and she got a few pics of the girls together, but of course I didn't. I took this pic later in the afternoon. She was just so cute I couldn't resist. It was the first time I had been with just her and I on an outing like this, and we had a great time.

3 comments:

Holly H. said...

She is so gorgeous! It's amazing how much they change in such a short time at that age. Can't wait to see more pics! Love and miss you! Holly

Kim said...

Good Job. Keep up the postings.....Love ya, KIM

Misty said...

I have to say, you forced me to sign up for a blogger acount. I usually just don't post anything on blogger accounts when they don't allow nickname blogging, but I can't wait to see more from you, so I signed up. Keep 'em comin'! By the way, I like the story about both babies having the same outfit on. I can see why, it was such a cute outfit! Linda looks adorable, as usual!