Monday, January 28, 2008

A new one and an old


I just adore this pic of Heather and Christian. She was being so cute playing with Heydu's hat. It was also great to get a few pics of Heather too. I really miss her. She is doing well though going to UVU now. We just can't believe how the time flys by.




This pic was taken on Halloween. I had to run a Wasatch student to SLC and I stopped by Amanda's work (Marie Callendar's) for a few minutes to visit. She walked us out to the car, and I was able to snap a few shots. I did have to get a pie too. We sure miss Amanda. It was really great to see her. I had talked to her a few times on the phone, but I think it had been a month or more since I had seen her before Halloween. It was so great to get a hug, and see how she was.

3 comments:

Holly H. said...

Cute pics once again Mol!! If you would like to put music on your blog, scroll to the bottom of mine and click on "create playlist" on Holly's Tunes. It will direct you to another website that will walk you through it. Pretty easy...

Misty said...

That picture of Heather and Christian is so cute - same with Amanda and Christian. I just did a tag on my blog, you should check it out and copy the "getting to know me," so we can see more stuff about you. http://toddmistybarry.wordpress.com/

The Bairds said...

I can't believe how long my hair was in that pic. I miss you to Mol. I might be coming back down for spring semester in January of '09!