Saturday, February 2, 2008

new Christian

This pic was taken Christmas Eve. Matt, Christian, and Amanda. Matt has such a great mug. We had a lot of fun. We hung out and ate lots of food. Great food. Everything's great these days, can you tell? Anyway, we had fun visiting, and then we came home later that night, and brought Amanda with us for Christmas. It was so fun to have her home with us for the holiday.




This pic is christian's first graham cracker. We did a lot of scrapbooking last Gen. Conference, and we undressed her, and let her go to town in her little cart. We could wash everything. We had so much fun watching her just go crazy with the cracker. She was just so cute too. Okay, now I don't really know how this music thing works. Holly had to help me with it, and I'll give it a try. I just think this is so cool.














Okay, now I don't really know how this music thing works. Holly had to help me with it, and I'll give it a try. I just think this is so cool.

2 comments:

Holly H. said...

Love it Molly! The music rocks! I think it makes people stay on your website longer... don't you?

Misty said...

The picture of Christian is adorable. Love the big beautiful eyes!