Friday, December 4, 2009

Adjusting

I have been stuck in the office for the last few days, getting bills and payroll done, so I have had a few minutes here and there to see how things are going, and decided to give an update for the last few days.

Jullian is doing pretty well. He survived his first day at school, and I didn't have a call from the teacher. Things must have gone okay. He came home and did his homework, and that went great too. He is sure a cute boy.

Home life adjusting has been going pretty well too. There has been a pretty big adjustment for Christian. She has done super though. There is of course the tattles, and the "She's touching me.", but all in all, things are going swimming. We will definitely see more as time goes on. This is considered the honeymoon period, so things can change as time goes on. I hope not too much though. I would love to see Jullian have a chance at having some normalcy in his life. Well, have a great day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds busy! My life has been like that too, full of changes, and I hope that the crazyness will be able to wind down so we have a chance to talk.
Angie might have the chance to foster a 15yr old boy, she and Chris are praying about it though.