Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday












I just can't believe how fast the weeks go by. Okay, so this week I have been kind of lazy. But I am thankful for a few things:

1 - Good health - I've had so much fun just being able to play with Christian. She is such a ray of sunshine in our world.
2 - Friends - We had some good friends over for dinner Mon. and had a lot of fun having stir-fry, and learning to play a new game.
3 - Veggies - I cut up a whole load, and have been enjoying stir-fry, and veggie wraps, and salad, and just plain. I have really been craving them.
4 - A hard working husband - I am finally getting the rocks put around my flower bed out front. I'l take a pic as soon as its done. I think it is looking so good!!! hee-hee I am so excited!
5 - My sweet mom - She comes most of the day sometimes and helps me so I can get my office work done. She is great.

I'll try to get back sooner. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Great pics of Christian and loved the list. BTW - tell your mom I said "hi." :)