Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged by my cousin Misty to do this random facts. So, here goes:



1- I lived with 3 wolves just before I met my husband. I rented a house, and part of the rent was taking care of those gals. It was AWESOME!!!
2- I am very much like Misty in that I am quite OCD about a lot of things. Especially things I seem to have very little control over.
3- I am very like Misty in that I LOVE to pick zits too. I laughed so freaking hard at her comment about that, because it was like reading something about myself.
4- My family mocks me about 1/2 hour detours. If there is somethng exciting to see, I always say "Oh, it'll only take about a half hour"...meanwhile several hours pass.
5- I can't stand ice cream if it's been open longer than 2-3 days. I can only eat it if Matt eats the top off, so I get fresh new stuff. I hate going to shops and seeing them scoop off the top and put that in my cone - YUCK!!!
6- The girls at work ask if it has to be "Molly clean" - kind of like Monica clean from Friends - I guess it is a little more of the OCDism.
7- I can pull and overhaul a motor in a car. I took 4 years of Vocational Auto shop in High School. I loved the classes because they were totally easy grades, the boys did all of the work, I got to go late to class every morning, but I actually did learn a lot about autos. I also had a taxidermy class that was one of my absolute favorites, and I DON'T hunt. EVER!!! I can go to the store and buy meat. But I did love that class. And, the animals were fine once they were dead.

Okay, now I get to tag. I tag:

Shay
Kim
Holly
Amanda
Kathy

and that's all for now, because Misty tagged me and I don't really know any other bloggers well enough. So - TAG, your turn.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I loved reading all of these random facts. I never realized we were so similar. It is funny because when I was reading the whole ice cream thing, it was just like reading something about myself. Seriously, ask my hubby - I am an ice cream freakazoid!

KJenx said...

Friends also comment on your 1/2 hour detours. I think Brad is scared for life!

Shay said...

Okay girl! I'm going to post my "tag" but you gotta help me out!!! Read October 1st on my blog. Then you'll know I NEED your comments!!! Please please please! Then send ALL you blogging friends!

I love reading your thankful thrusdays and seeing pictures of everyone!