Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Ariel...I always loved her!

I found this quiz on someone's blog and thought it was cute. I was the same as that person, but my descriptions were different. - way cool. - Try it out!


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

KJenx said...

I am Mulan! Sweet.

Misty said...

Great one to be! Is there a bratty, opinionated princess? Or would I just be one of the step-sisters? :)

Misty said...

Honestly, I feel so bad winning because I was the only entry... I am sure you were trying to generate business and it's probably not worth it for you.

I don't want you to feel obligated to send it to me, but if you still feel like you want to. E-mail me your e-mail address, I can e-mail you my address. When you post on my blog, your e-mail address doesn't show up and I don't have yours. Wow, that's a mouthful - good thing I only had to type it!

Kim said...

I am Ariel too. There is a big suprise. I wonder if it has anything to do with the color red or some of those other cool questions. Head strong? Me? Ya, right.....
Love, KIM