Friday, October 24, 2008

I need to change this to Thankful Fridays








Okay...I know that sometimes I just can't seem to get it together, but when I keep doing this on Fri. it throws me off. Anyway, this has bee kind of a crazy week. We actually get our car back sometime mid-week next week. I went to check up on it, and they were putting the new parts on, and getting ready to start painting. Yeah!!! We actually had a quiet Sun., well we did invite friends over for dinner. LeAnn, Joe, and the girls, and Cam all came over for our left over Drive-In hamburgers. I needed to get the meat cooked or it wouldn't have been a pretty sight. But, it was fun, and the girls seemed to have a good time. They played outside, and with the balloons we had. They did the funny voices, and seemed to have a grand time. I had to get my office work finished up, and we just seemed to have things to do all week. The chiropractor sent me to a massage gal, and it was great. She gets in there deep. I did feel a little battered, but I could tell my shoulder had loosened up quite well. He wants me to see her for a couple of weeks to make sure my shoulder and hips stay nice and mobile. Yeah for me though. I love massage. I could have one every day.

Well, on to the thankful stuff.

1-Work-I have been reflecting this week that I am thankful that I have good work and plenty of it; both in our business and at home. I love that feeling at the end of the day that I've accomplished something.
2-Friends-I've had a chance to spend a little time this week with them, and I love that feeling you get only after you've laughed with them.
3-Christian-she's had a little cold. Runny nose, boobie, cries when you look at her, but I still wouldn't trade it. She makes me laugh s hard sometimes. She's getting better at communicating what she wants, and that is awesome.
4-My home-I just cleaned house (really good) last week, and I love to come home to a good smelling, looking, organized home. It is kind of pretty too. Thanks to a great man.
5-My family-of course. I am constantly reminded of families who struggle to get along. I love all of my family, and am grateful for awesome relationships. Especially that of my siblings.

Okay...enough of the sap. I am excited because I am going witching tonight at Gardner Village with a bunch of friends. I'm dressing up in a pseudo-grass skirt, with a palm frond hat, and coconut boobs - I'm a sand-witch :) ba-da-bum. Anyway, here are a couple of cute christian pics. Have a great week - love you all!

5 comments:

KJenx said...

I want a photo of the sand-witch!

KJenx said...

You could change Thankful Thursdays to Fabuloso Friday's!

Shay said...

I NEED to see pictures of the witch! We don't know what that is here in Nebraska. Maybe you'll have to teach me something to bring to the plains!?

Amanda said...

aw i can't wait to see your wiching outfit.

Misty said...

Such adorable pictures and a great list.