Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!!!! - 29 again

Well - It is my big sis's birthday today, and I wanted to do a special something for her to tell her I love her. She Has been such a great sister, and we always have fun when we get to spend time together. She is a loving, sweet woman with a lot of qualities I really admire. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE !!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!

This photo is from Easter. We had fun playing make-up with the malted milk balls. What a beauty!!!!!






I also want to wish my Uncle Alan a happy birthday too. He is the big 6-0. We don't get a chance to see him much but I love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ALAN !!! Have a great day. Hope all is well in your world.

3 comments:

Holly H. said...

It's always easy to remember Les's bday because it's the same as my dad's! I hope she reads my comment wishing her a really great day! Love you Les!

Kim said...

If I left a comment eveytime I checked your blog, there would be more comments than blogs. That is true love to put your sisters picture, along with the bright blue eyeshadow. Your the best!!!!!Love ya, KIM

Misty said...

Yay, Happy Birthay!