Thursday, August 14, 2008

Things I'm thankful for this week !













1 - Fresh corn on the cob! - Need I say more? I could eat myself out of house and home when this is in season. Which leads me to my next thing.

2 - Exercise - Even this happens occasionally for me. I am trying very hard to be more vigilant. I don't want Christian growing up with "fat grama" for a mom.

3 - Friends - I love just laughing with good friends (family is included too). Dinners are great, and time spent together just can't be beat.

4 - A good husband. - He told me that he can tell I'm a little "stressed" about the things around the house not getting done, so he will be trying harder :)

5 - And last, but not least, the cutest little girl(who can drive me to needing tequila shooters faster than any other creature on this green earth) that could possibly exist. I love her so much!








6 - Oh, but wait, I just have to add a last one this week, - Amanda - a daughter whom I love. She had a birthday yesterday (19 - getting so old) and I just love her more and more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Fantastic list - such cute pics of Amanda & Christian.

Holly H. said...

What a great list! I really can't believe how big Christian is! Just Darling